Don't Be Scammed

A while ago I found myself in a hard time and needed a job. I found a job on Indeed for a purchaser and my duties was to purchase for my company. This job indicated a high paying wage so I thought it was worth a try. The job had a probationary period of 30days until the company card would be sent. This probation period was to test my ability to perform with minimal supervision and how fast to take new assignment given. Since I was in the probationary period of the job; the job wanted me to use my credit cards to purchase items and then they would pay it off. After the probationary period I would receive salary and my company card. I thought this was weird but I had high debt on my card and since they would pay it off, I thought why not. I used my card and made purchases of Ipads. I then would be given shipping address to send. I did my duties fast with intent to impress and be a purchaser.  The job paid off my card by providing me a account number to pay the card.  The payment went through and I did this for about 4 weeks. The last time at this job of receiving assignment I called for acct number like always since it had to be approved. But Nobody answered my phone call. I was left with the high purchase and all of the purchases because they called all the payments in as fraud. I called the bank hoping they would understand but was left with reversed payments in excess of 40k. My cards were closed and I am still in collections. So my message to the innocent is Don't Be Scammed! 

Have a blessed day

Comments